Wednesday, July 11, 2007

one month old

Joaquín our beautiful little son is over a month old. He is our little sun that shines brightly every day.

Today is Wednesday the 11th of July and I can not believe that he is over a month old and growing well.

The truth is it has been tough being a new mother and I am sure I can vouch for Jason being a new father.

There is so much to learn and so much patience that is needed and of course there is the lack of sleep that keeps everyone on their toes. However as time is passing I do find it slightly easier each time and I love him more and more each day. I kiss his cheeks and his nose and face and he looks away with his big eyes. Jason says he may have green eyes but he was born with blue grey eyes and I thought maybe he might have my father’s grey blue eyes.

We are starting to get in some sort of routine but truthfully babies do not know what time or day it is, they are just hungry and very tired.

This is roughly how are days and nights are:

No comments:


Blog Archive