Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Begginings of week 6

This is my story, just thought I would write it out before it all gets lost in my crazy mind.
I am 32 years of age, I have a boyfriend J-chico (call him that for now) he is also 32 years of age. We live in the East in Sydney, it is all very poshy but the ocean is nice and we love the old fashioned art deco architecture and buildings. I grew up in Sydney's east but J-chico grew up in the country. Now he works in the city in front of a computer, we chat all the time via google talk.
Why is this blog called Patagonia Baby, well Patagonia is like my second home and baby it is time that babies were involved in my life in my boyfriends life and from now on we will have to get used to this new scenario.

So the story goes like this.....
I found out last Friday 6th October when a friend came over with a pregnancy test that I was pregnant. I did the test in the bathroom and the results came up with two red lines.
I was not expecting this at all, nor my partner J-chico (call him that for now). My friend who is a mother to a 7 month old was over the moon, she jumped up and down and cuddled me and gave me a big kiss, I on the other hand could not move and thought, this must be a mistake.

I then called J-chico up on the phone and told him we were both really in shock, lost for words, yet I had a big smile on my face. I was thinking quietly to myself this is great but it can't really be.

So today Tuesday 10th October I went to my local GP and told her the news.
She said
Congratulations
and made the arrangements so I can get tests done and start planning.
I went to get a blood test and urine test. I am 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant and due on the 10th of June 2007.

Last night I had a dream, I dreamt I had a baby girl, she had blue eyes.

No comments:


Blog Archive