Thursday, August 30, 2007

grumpy bum joaquin

Today little one has been grumpy and miserable. I think it was his upset tummy and he funally did a large dirty nappy. He only is doing one every 4-5 days but they are big blow-outs and mustard in colour and normal for breastfed babies.
I tried too get him to cat-nap but to n o avail so after chatting with Jas with google-chat and him doing research 9from the web and his collegues) such as
How can i get my baby to nap
and
naps the basics
In the end I wrapped him, fed him, closed the blinds of the room and put him in his moses and cot and he slept for 2 hours and I was able to sleep 2 hours too and felt great but had very realist dreams.
So hopefully that will work in the future.
Just waiting now for Jason to get home from work so he can look after him while I cook dinner and clean the house a little bit. I guess I am a typical "mummy at home", worrying about housework and a clean home. But I am getting to do other things which keep my brain busy and I won't let my Phd in Paleontology go to waste, no siree!!! I will also finish my papers as it is a great oportunity now for them!

No comments:


Blog Archive